The Westwood Civic Association meets for a steering meeting on the second Tuesday of each month and for a General Membership meeting on the third Tuesday monthly at Westwood Town Hall, 3017 Harrison Avenue. Meetings begin at 7 PM. Sign up for our mailing list. We’re grateful to our members for responding to the WCA membership survey this summer. Here is the WCA Member Survey Report. Please send any comments to us.
The group’s mission has remained consistent:
- Provide a voice representing the concerns of our neighborhood that is heard and respected by our City Council.
- Provide a forum to discuss neighborhood issues and events.
- Address crime, zoning, and developmental challenges.
- Review requests for liquor licenses, zoning changes and other matters submitted by the City to community councils.
- Provide print and electronic communication regarding issues and events important to the residents of Westwood.
The Westwood 2010 Strategic Plan
The 2010 Westwood Strategic Plan was written with the objective of communicating the vision and goals of the Westwood community. Its mission is to create a dynamic plan that will guide the residents of Westwood and the City of Cincinnati in the application and allocation of resources in order to improve our community. In addition, it will provide a framework of expectations for developers and businesses considering operating in Westwood. The plan addresses tactical and strategic objectives while providing a mechanism for adaptation to the changing needs of the community. An updated plan will be developed by the community in the coming year.
Thank you to the Westwood Historical Society for the use of their postcard image for our banner.